I can’t believe it’s February already. Time has been flying lately. In exactly 1 month I’ll be in Las Vegas learning from the awesome Boutwell’s and Cooper’s at the Anti Workshop!
I have been so tired lately. I need to start getting more sleep at night.
Anybody have any fun plans for Valentine’s day? I can’t post mine yet because Wifey likes to read the blog
I’m working on a new website with new branding, color scheme, updated photos… the works. The problem is I’ve been too busy to put much time into it so I don’t know when it’ll launch. Ever have that feeling that you have too many things to do and not enough time to do them all?
My newest attempt to stay in shape:
- Trendy Bride on Big family = big fun!
- kathy on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- Krista and Jimmy’s Wedding « Kennedy Creative Blog on Krista + Jimmy: the wedding
- Christie Lacy on after a bath
- Dave McLaughlin on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- yuani on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- Heather on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- Michele on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- PINKLE TOES PHOTOGRAPHY: I’m going to perpetuate a bit. ? Austin Photographer on The Social Media Revolution
- Michele on The Social Media Revolution
- Greg McMillan on New car
- Heather Georger on I have some wonderful news to share
- jen on Krista’s Bridals
- Thao Tran on New car
- Becca on I heart faces: week 16 “reflections” adult entry