I really should start calling these entries Terrific Tuesdays because Mondays always seem to just come and go and I forget to blog.
I’m psyched that my good friends Jay and Nicole will be visiting us this weekend. We’re still not sure what the plans are, but we’ll enjoy spending time with them. Here’s a photo of them from our trip to San Diego last year:
Is it me or is there a random baby head in that photo above? I can’t believe I hadn’t noticed it until now
Did anyone catch the Master’s results from this past weekend? Tiger came storming back and finished in second only a few strokes behind Immelman. He really is on a different level than the rest of the tour. If it weren’t for his first round he’d be wearing green now.
American Idol was surprisingly good tonight. You’d think that most of the contestants would have had problems with Mariah Carey songs, but they all did really well. I think Carly Smithson may need to worry a bit since she’s the only one that really drew criticism from the judges.
Today I made a vow to run a mile on our treadmill each day after work. I’ve had problems getting motivated to exercise lately and I’m hoping this will stick. Each Monday (or Tuesday ha!) I’ll post my time to complete the mile. I’m a bit embarrassed to report that today’s mile was 15:05. Months and months ago I was closer to 10 minutes so that’s my goal… and my Monday blog entries will track my progress. Wish me luck!
- Trendy Bride on Big family = big fun!
- kathy on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- Krista and Jimmy’s Wedding « Kennedy Creative Blog on Krista + Jimmy: the wedding
- Christie Lacy on after a bath
- Dave McLaughlin on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- yuani on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- Heather on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- Michele on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- PINKLE TOES PHOTOGRAPHY: I’m going to perpetuate a bit. ? Austin Photographer on The Social Media Revolution
- Michele on The Social Media Revolution
- Greg McMillan on New car
- Heather Georger on I have some wonderful news to share
- jen on Krista’s Bridals
- Thao Tran on New car
- Becca on I heart faces: week 16 “reflections” adult entry