- Trendy Bride on Big family = big fun!
- kathy on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- Krista and Jimmy’s Wedding « Kennedy Creative Blog on Krista + Jimmy: the wedding
- Christie Lacy on after a bath
- Dave McLaughlin on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- yuani on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- Heather on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- Michele on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- PINKLE TOES PHOTOGRAPHY: I’m going to perpetuate a bit. ? Austin Photographer on The Social Media Revolution
- Michele on The Social Media Revolution
- Greg McMillan on New car
- Heather Georger on I have some wonderful news to share
- jen on Krista’s Bridals
- Thao Tran on New car
- Becca on I heart faces: week 16 “reflections” adult entry
Tag Archives: bella
I hope y’all had a great weekend. The weather here in Austin wasn’t that nice so Melanie, Bella, and I hung out at home and watched movies. Last night was Swing Vote and tonight was Hancock… both good movies (though my bar is pretty low when it comes to movie appreciation… I just want to be entertained).
I also grabbed a few photos of Bella tonight… one can never have enough
Another weekend comes to a close and I find myself wishing I had more hours before the work week begins. We had a busy weekend… Friday evening we drove up to Dallas to visit with Holly and Matt, Saturday afternoon we drove back and had Katie over to celebrate her birthday (I grilled up some food and we hung out and played the Wii), today we slept in and did some shopping, and I worked on photo processing tonight. Even doing all of that I feel like I need one more day to really feel like I’ve accomplished something. Anyway, good luck to y’all as you dive into the new work week.
On a side note I’ve been a bad son lately and haven’t been calling my Mom as often as I should. You can bet there will be a call made tomorrow night
Here are 2 photos of Bella and I from our little road trip on Saturday. Enjoy.