Ever have that can’t-get-back-to-work feeling after a mini vacation? Yeah, that’s what I call a vacation hangover and that’s what I’m dealing with now. Last Friday was Melanie’s birthday and I surprised her with a long weekend at a lake house on Lake LBJ with a bunch of our close friends and we had a great time. We spent some time boating and swimming, sitting and talking, cooking and drinking, playing and eating… it was a great weekend. I didn’t take too many photos as the girls all had point and shoot cameras along with them (and I’m sure you’ll see them if you are friends with me on Facebook), but here are a few that I snapped in the mornings while Dave and Jeff fished.
- Trendy Bride on Big family = big fun!
- kathy on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- Krista and Jimmy’s Wedding « Kennedy Creative Blog on Krista + Jimmy: the wedding
- Christie Lacy on after a bath
- Dave McLaughlin on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- yuani on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- Heather on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- Michele on Dear World, Say Hello to My Son
- PINKLE TOES PHOTOGRAPHY: I’m going to perpetuate a bit. ? Austin Photographer on The Social Media Revolution
- Michele on The Social Media Revolution
- Greg McMillan on New car
- Heather Georger on I have some wonderful news to share
- jen on Krista’s Bridals
- Thao Tran on New car
- Becca on I heart faces: week 16 “reflections” adult entry